Black Woman Wrongly Arrested At Gun Point Files Lawsuit Claiming Racial Profiling
Robin Anderson, 20, of Glendale, Wis., filed a lawsuit in federal court on Monday, in which she accused the City of Glendale, police officer William Schieffer, and Detective Adam Wall of racial profiling in a case of mistaken identity gone violently wrong, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports. Imagine you're sitting in your car, prepping for...Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Essence"
- Want To Slim Down This Winter? Popular Trainers Share Their 1 Weight Loss Tricks
- Russell Westbrook and Wife Nina Welcome Twins Girls
- ‘I Miss You So Much': Diddy Breaks Silence On Kim Porter's Death
- Kim Porter Was More Than Just Diddy's Ex and A Mother
- Frances Taylor Davis, First Wife Of Miles Davis, Has Died
- Harvard Crimson Elects First Black Woman President In 145-Year History
- Michelle Obama Brought Out President Obama On Washington D.C. Book Tour Stop - And It Was Everything!
- Clark Sisters Biopic Produced By Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige, and Missy Elliott Coming In 2019
- Ohio House Passes Anti-Abortion Heartbeat Bill - Again
- Sam's Club Employee Of The Month Asked To Retake Photo After Customer Complains About ‘Blank Panther' T-Shirt
- ForeverMyLady: Kim Porter's Ex Al B. Sure Shares Touching Tribute
- White Woman Claims Black Women Fueled ‘Anti-White Woman Rhetoric' is the Result of Intersectionality
- Stacey Abrams Drops Out Of Georgia Governor's Race. But She Isn't Done Fighting Just Yet!
- Okay, Africa! Big Hair & Exciting Street Style Ruled At Susan Oludele's Book Launch
- Marc Jacobs' New Line Of Hoodies Are A Stylish Combatant For The Winter Chill
- Every Time Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker Start Flirting Like This, We Fall Even More In Love With Their Marriage
- Channing Dungey, First Black Woman To Lead Network Programming, Leaves ABC
- This Never Before Seen Photo Of Serena Williams and Husband Alexis Dancing At Their Wedding Will Make Your Day
- White Woman Calls Cops Because Black Woman Exits Parking Lot Incorrectly
- ‘Astral' Serves As The Perfect Reminder That Black Women Are Royalty
The headlines of TopFash
Louis Vuitton is heading to New York next year
New York , New York - a city so good they named it twice. Recently, both Chanel and Versace announced they will present their upcoming pre-fall 2018 collections in the city - a...
Book Sposa issue 57
S Moda for El Pais
Ángel o Demonio
Harper's Bazaar España
En sus ojos
Visvim Prepares Expansive, Limited Black Friday Collection
Visvim prepares for the Black Friday rush with an expansive drop of layering pieces and accessories. Ranging from the brand's signature Brigadier boots to a host of patterned...
Instagram introduces three new shopping features in time for Christmas
Social media giant Instagram has further expanded its shopping features just in time for the Christmas shopping period. The three new features were announced on the...