Bosses force female workers making jeans for Levis and Wrangler into sex
Women at factories in Lesotho owned by Taiwanese firm say jobs and promotions in jeopardy if they refuse advances, claims report Women producing jeans for American brands including Levi Strauss, Wrangler and Lee have been forced to sleep with their managers to keep their jobs or gain promotion, an investigation into sexual harassment and coercion at garment factories in Lesotho has found. Brands have responded to the “extensive” allegations by the the US-based Worker Rights Consortium by signing enforceable agreements with labour and women's rights groups to eliminate gender-based violence for more than 10,000 workers at five factories owned by the Taiwanese company Nien Hsing, one of the southern African country's largest employers.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "The Guardian"
- High-octane glitz for Versace as J-Lo brings the house down
- Making carbon-neutral clothes out of algae: the designers taking on fast fashion - video
- 10 timeless fashion trends that never date
- Leg it: the 10 best high street skirts - in pictures
- From circular hairstyles to shrinking sliders: this week's fashion trends
- ‘Don't dress like Ally McBeal': the new rules of women's workwear
- The new workwear: 10 key pieces for 2019 - in pictures
- Street smart: the season's key trends - in pictures
- Disco delights: the best new makeup for nights out - in pictures
- Daniel Lee's Bottega Veneta show exudes quiet confidence
- Could Mark Francois, Brexit bellower, be TV's next explosive star?
- Max Mara seeks secret service aesthetic at Milan fashion week
- Field of dreams: AW19 accessories as seen on scarecrows - in pictures
- French fancy: Parisienne chic from the city of lights - in pictures
- Off duty: 2019's best casual clothes for men - in pictures
- Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter files restraining order against brother Aaron
- All hail Tina Fey: the funniest comic of the 21st century
- Fashion brand condemned over school shooting clothes with bullet-like holes
- Prada relegates fashion in favour of clothes
- One in five of us do it, but is ‘wardrobing' ever acceptable?
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
Britney Spears Shows Support to Boyfriend Sam Asghari at the Daytime Beauty...
Showing support! Britney Spears was all smiles while making a rare red carpet appearance with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, at the 2019 Daytime Beauty Awards on Friday, September...
J-Lo closed Versace in THAT green dress
Well, that was a fashion show for the history books. Two decades on from the moment on the Grammy's red carpet where J-Lo showed up at Versace wearing the that green Versace...
See what the models are wearing off-duty in Milan! Day 1
On the Street: MFW S/S 2020
Princess Diana Car Crash Witnesses to Share Shocking New Details About the...
More to the story. Witnesses will give shocking new insight into Princess Diana's untimely death on the Monday, September 23, episode of Dr. Phil. “This person that was inside...
Demi Moore Reveals AllAhead of the release of her candid new
Demi Moore Reveals All Ahead of the release of her candid new memoir, Moore opens up to close friend Lena Dunham about her dysfunctional childhood, past loves, and overcoming...
Okay, so Jennifer Lopez Just Closed the Versace Spring 2020 Runway Show
Long ago, in the year 2000, a young Jennifer Lopez wore a green Versace gown to the 42nd Annual Grammy Awards. The Googling frenzy that took place just after her entrance into...
Meghan Markle Is Trying to Find ‘a Healthy Balance' Between Work and Family...
Relatable mommy moments! Meghan Markle is still trying to find the sweet spot between working and raising baby Archie, whom she shares with her husband, Prince Harry. A source...
Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry Step Out for Misha Nonoo and Michael Hess'...
Parents' night out! Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry were all smiles as they arrived at Misha Nonoo and Michael Hess‘ lavish Rome wedding on Friday, September 20. As always, the...
The Moschino Milan Fashion Week Runway Show was Beyond My Wildest Dreams
You know that iconic scene in Mary Poppins where all the characters jump into the sidewalk chalk art and are instantly transported into a fantasy art world? OK, now imagine...
Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body
Her good-humored plea followed a suggestion that her fellow Canadian might add her to his permanent collection.