How to wear: a mini-dress | Kenya Hunt
Going for more volume on top balances out my relative nakedness on the bottom, easing any sense of discomfort Dress hemlines have been inching higher and higher. As my awkward body language probably makes clear, I feel very conflicted about it. At one point in my life, I loved summer dressing because of its relative absence of clothes. I grew up in a southern US beach town where the summers were hot enough to walk around in the tiniest dresses and shorts. In 37C weather, sometimes it's the only way to stay cool. As a graduate, I carried that love of high hemlines into my working life, favouring little black leather shorts with men's shirts and swingy dresses.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "The Guardian"
- The edit. Orange
- Milan fashion week autumn/winter 2020: the key shows - in pictures
- Bottega Veneta's ‘boy wonder' takes Milan by storm with Insta-friendly creations
- The best fashion store makeup | Sali Hughes
- Danny Cipriani posts emotional video about ex-girlfriend Caroline Flack
- Versace steers its trademark glamour beyond gender
- Marni blends old and new fabrics looking for beauty in leftovers
- How to wear the new emo look | Priya Elan
- Caroline Flack death: hair salons boycott 'toxic' gossip magazines
- Les Wexner sells control of Victoria's Secret amid declining sales
- Laura Ashley to raid archives as home furnishing sales plunge
- From Danielle Steel to Daikon radish: this week's fashion trends
- The best women's trouser suits for all ages - in pictures
- 'One in four cowboys were black'. The Yee Haw Agenda's founder on the politics of cowboy style
- Prada rips up rulebook for pleated midi skirts in Milan
- How the resale revolution is reshaping fashion - video explainer
- 'I took up so much room': Zoe Williams' week of wearing shoulder pads
- New York fashion college apologizes for runway show criticised as 'clearly racist'
- Why owning fewer clothes makes you a better dresser
- Treasure trove: the fine art of capsule dressing - in pictures
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
Daniel Lee Stages His Very Own Spaghetti Western For Bottega Veneta Fall 2020
In a few short seasons, Daniel Lee has made Bottega Veneta the It brand of all of Milan, if not all of fashion. Devotees can't snap up his square-toed shoes and quilted bag...
LEJE FW20 COLLECTION
BLOWN AWAY - LA FEMME MAGAZINE
The Victorian Delight for Elegant Magazine by Kinia Podsiadlo
Are ‘Love Is Blind' Stars Kenny and Kelly Still Together? The Netflix Couple...
It seemed to all be smooth sailing for Kenny Barnes and Kelly Chase on Love Is Blind. In the first nine episode of the Netflix show, which dropped February 13 and 20, the...
Kendall Jenner Rocks a Tight LBD Dress and Boots While Out and About During...
Those legs, y'all! Kendall Jenner was spotted rocking a little black dress while out and about during Milan Fashion Week on February 21. Needless to say, we're totally obsessed...
‘Friends' cast to reunite for exclusive HBO Max special
They'll all be there for you! The cast of “Friends” is set to reunite for a special on HBO Max, the streaming service said, in a “celebration of the beloved show.” The untitled...
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Are Dropping Their 'Sussex Royal' Branding
The couple will not be using the term "royal" for their new foundation, a spokesperson said.
Versace Tones Things Back for Fall 2020
Last September, Donatella Versace orchestrated the social media moment of the season when she asked one Jennifer Lopez to close out her Spring 2020 fashion show, strutting down...